Thursday, May 7, 2009

Boracay Island Escapde

My friend invited me to go with their trips to Boracay. She said; its a body builder's contest to be held at Boracay island. I decided to go with them coz it'll just cost me 3,700 for the bus going Caticlan, fastcraft crossing Boracay, hotel and free buffet breakfast. We bought ticket of trans-asia bound Ilo-ilo for just 660. After my IT class in Benedicto at 4pm, I hurriedly rode a taxi for Pier 4 coz the departure of the ship is 6pm. By then, Jen keeps on texting me coz she's so worried that I might not made it on time and fortunately I made it. (LOL) I was so excited then coz this was my first trip to Boracay. The days before my trip, I'm already thinking what I'm goin to do when I get there. hehehe! That night I wasn't able to sleep well coz of so much excitement (I think).

We arrived Ilo-ilo the next day, at 8:30am. We hurriedly went down of the ship coz the bus going Caticlan waited for us outside the port area. Well, I must say the bus was huge and its fully aircon. They said it's a 6 hours travel goin Caticlan. Wow! that was a quite a long travel. At lunch time we had stop over to feed our worms inside our tummy's, so we had lunch at Dean's Resto, Capiz. It's just 15 mins lunch. after that we procceded to our bus to continue our travel goin Caticlan. I fell asleep during our travel I wasn't able to appreciate the place we passed by. At exactly 4pm we arrived at Caticlan, so we hurriedly went inside the terminal then rode again a fastcraft bound for Boracay Island.

First step I said to my self, thanks God I arrived safe here. We rode again multicab goin to La Carmela Resort Hotel. When I saw the hotel i didn't expect that it's that nice coz of my payment did. hehehe. It's really worth it! Our room with 2 double bed size and its good for 4 person. It has cable TV and aircon. I saw billboard of Boy Abunda (famous host of ABS-CBN) I was thinking he's the endorcer of this place. I love the hotel coz its beach front, has a pool, resto and the coffee shop has free access to wifi. I only used the wifi once coz we're so busy roaming the island and attending party. I think I was in a right place at the right time. Theirs lots of events namely, DragonBoat Competition, Nescafe, Myx, MTV, Smart and the Century Tuna. I saw lots of famous faces of local artist.

I love the beach, white fine sand and sea blue water. I loved to swim coz the water was cold even the it is considered hot. Sexy ladies wore bikini in Boracay. i don't have sexy body I don't have the guts to show up. hehehe. Foods there are quite expensive so we better look for cheapest resto to eat with. We tried eat all you can resto that has lots of seafoods, grabe! We're so damn full then.

All I can say its the best place to spend vacation. Amazing place and the people are so nice too. Although staying there are quite expensive.



No comments: