Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy With The 100 Bucks



Our Unlce Bob (US Navy) just left for his flight going back home for West Virginia. My hubby the one who drove him to the airport early in the morning. When he came back he gave a good looking 100 bucks. Yeeeey! It's a 100 dollar dude! He said, I should change it right away so we can use the money to buy some food stuff coz our fridge run out of it. Damn! I even forgot to take picture with the dollar bucks LOL!!! So I told my hubby, we'll go together to JY Square to change the dollar. After his work he come home early so we went JY. The exchange rate was 1 dollar for P 47.35...so I got P4,735.00 (not bad at all right?) My hubby asked me to buy lucky pick lotto for P20.00 then we bought lechon manok on our way home for our dinner. He asked me to give him half of the money so I gave him P 2,500.00 and the rest is mine. I quite happy today coz I money in no sweat at all. Well, it's good thing we have relatives abroad coz when they're home, they give us imported stuffs and dollars.

No comments: