Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Disassemble and Assemble CPU

Today, I got excited to my IT class in Benedicto College (A.S. Fortuna, Mandaue City)coz we're to disassemble and assemble a CPU(computering processing unit). I think I have a passion about computers and gadgets coz I really love learning from it.

From school I was the one who carried it,grabe! It's so damn heavy carrying the unit all the way from Bo. Luz to the 3th floor of Benedicto's bldg. although we used elevator when we went up,LOL!

The knowledge, experienced and happiness I did and learned today cannot be paid in cash,LOL. It's really learning experienced! These training really rocks! And Aboitiz Group of Foundation....you are rock! Our teacher (Wilson Sumalinog) was very friendly, jolly and very helpful. He answered all our doubts and questions regarding computer.

When I first open the one side of the case...its really really dusty!!!! It looks like Sahara Desert, LOL!!!! Well, my partner Christine helped me up cleaning the unit. Disassembling the unit I find it an easy task but assembling them back was quite compusing for me. hehehe!
The connector devices made me compused coz I really don't know if I'm doing it right. But when my teacher checked it....damn I did a good job. hehehe! Tom we're going to run the unit and see to it that the computer is running well and smoothly. Well, wish me luck!!!! I hope I wont burn the unit or else I'm busted. hehehe!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mr. Sumalinog disassembling demo

Photobucket
The very curious class

Photobucket
That's me

Photobucket
Units brought to be clean

Photobucket
That's inside ...so dusty!!!!

Photobucket
Tin-tin the drama cleaner!

Photobucket
Me doing the disassembling

Photobucket
that's the power unit

Photobucket
the HD unit

Photobucket
Removing IDE ribbon

Photobucket
The motherboard unit

Photobucket
The cleaned unit now...yey!


No comments: