Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Sunday Escapade

This is a late post but just allow me...

Easter Sunday, we planned to go to beach (but not the beach in Mactan) . I suggested to go to Island in the Sky so everyone agreed right there and then. We brought barbeque, poso (hanging rice) and softdrinks for lunch. Island in the Sky was just 45 minutes drove at it's 50 km from the City. Entrance fee of 50 pesos, children 25 pesos and cottage rent for 250 not bad at all. Here are some of our pics taken during our visit there. Para kaming nasa Tagaytay ang ganda ng mga view! Panalo!

The hanging scary bridge...

Yeeey I crossed it!


Here's my evidence I crossed that bridge ha!


Taking pics while crossing the bridge


Cottage


Just taking pics


so refreshing here


let's go downstairs

other side


still going down


On our way home we had stop over to buy some sweet corn and fresh veggies.




No comments: