Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My New MSI Core2Duo

I was really having a hard time to choose a laptop to buy for my own personal use. I wanted something small and easy to bring but I want something efficient and have high specs unlike the Asus EEE. My friend Rupert helped me out find the laptop I'd been looking for. So I have decided to buy MSI VR340 without hesitations. Aside from it being a low-cost product, it is very useful compared to other leading laptops. It is an Intel Core 2 Duo, 13.3" LCD display, it weighs 2.2 kg, 1Gb of RAM, a DVD DL burner, and a 5-in-in card reader. But you can only choose from a wireless connection or a bluetooth connection. But of course, bluetooth device is much cheaper that it can be bought easily and available in the market, so wireless connection was installed on my laptop. I used this laptop for 16 hours and the tempt doesn't exceed to 60 degrees.

The specification are the following:
Intel® Core™2 Duo T5300
1.73GHz, 2Mb, 533MHz
ATI RC410ME Chipset
ATI Mobility Radeon X200 Graphics 256Mb Shared
MSI Wireless 802.11G
1.0Gb DDR2 Memory (Maxed Out !!!)
80Gb Hard Disk Drive
Super-Multi DVD+/-RW/Ram Dual Layer Drive
Superb Glare 13.3in. Widescreen Display*
Card Reader 4-in-1 MMC/SD/MS/MSPro
Firewire Port /10/100Lan / 56K Modem
3 x USB2.0, Express Card Slot
Weight : 2.1Kgs.; Battery life: 3Hours (6-Cell)

With free MSI bag....



No comments: