Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Looking Back 2009

2009 was not a great year for the Philippines we encountered threats like H1N1, death of Pres. Cory Aquino, calamities like ONDOY & PEPENG, the Mayon Volcano and of course the controversial Maguindanao massacre. Still 2009 was not bad for all here are some of the things that  happened in my life this year.
- I  was able to attend an IT seminar for a month (April) which I thought it  would never happen because I’m not included in the list.
- I was able to meet new friends in Manila during our Get Together in our Netbooks.PH group this summer.

- I was able to travel in Ilo-ilo and Boracay this summer also.

- I was able to make it to my dream position as a Computer Teacher in our school.

- I was able to receive an Award of Distinction from  Aboitiz Group of Foundation from our IT seminar last summer because  I was  able to make it to the top 20.
 
- I was able to buy PC-TV converter and Xmini2 for personal used in computer laboratory.

- I was able to learn more in photography and basic computer trouble shooting.
 
- I was able to buy a Lumix LX3 camera and Lenovo S10 netbook in good price from a good friend.
 
and so much more….

Indeed God had blessed me so much this year and I know he will continue to shower me this 2010.  I think the most important thing God gave me this year was that my family remained in good health and safe from any calamities.
Thank you are not enough to express my gratitude  to everyone who shared the year with me new friends, colleagues and workmates.

I know God will bless us all in his own little ways
keep on believing keep on praying

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

Lets make 2010 our Year! 


No comments: